A medical spa is also known as a med spa or medi-spa. Their popularity among men and women has risen tremendously over the years. Medical spas are a blend between a medical clinic and a traditional spa. What do you think of when you hear about a spa? Relaxation and soothing experience, right? Medical spas have taken this relaxation to another level. Now, you can enjoy a relaxing experience with the expertise and procedures that use the latest technology. It is like killing two birds with one stone; get relaxed and take care of your health by setting up an appointment for treatments and booking a spa day for relaxation, medical spas in Torrance offer a one-stop solution to all your problems.
Wondering how different med spas are from traditional spas? Here are some differences;
- The types of procedures offered in these two types of spas. A traditional spa does not offer procedures that med spas offer; medical procedures can only be performed at the medical spa, not at a traditional day spa.
- Traditional spas can be run or overseen by anyone; however, medical spas much be overseen by a medical professionals.
- Medical spas are result-driven; they focus on results; they can be posh, depending on where you go. On the other hand, traditional day spas focus on relaxation.
Treatments offered in med spas in Torrance.
Like traditional day spas, medical spas have treatments that vary depending on which medical spa you visit. However, there are services and treatments you can generally find in medical spas; treatments for aging skin, acne, and hair removal. Since a medical spa is a hybrid and offers a blend of both luxury and medical treatments, it has services like facials, massages, seaweed wraps, and salt glows. There are other more specialized treatments found at a plastic surgery or dermatology clinic that you can find in a medical spa.
- Skin solutions like PRP injections, asclera, Nova threads, chemical peels, ultherapy, dermal infusion, micro-needling treatment, and photo facial lasers.
- Injectables and dermal fillers like Botox, Juvederm, Restalyne, and Dysport.
- Body sculpting for men and women, like CoolSculpting for arms, back, stomach, and other body parts.
- Skin tightening like NIR Skin tightening.
Medical spas also offer acne treatment, procedures that treat breakouts, reduce scarring, improve the skin’s overall appearance and lighten post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
South Bay Med Spa offers a variety of quality and effective treatments for its clients and an incredible staff that guarantees an excellent experience for all!